By Say What - May 22, 2018



See What Our Clients Are Saying...

✉"I just want to say thank you so much for all that you have done for Joey. His speech has improved immensely since he has been with you. I so appreciate all the extra work you have done so Joey could stay with you. You truly have gone the extra mile." – Joey’s Mom

✉"Thank you for all of your help. You have given great advice as a therapist and mom and I appreciate it." – Kameron’s Mom

✉"Thank you so much for all that you have done for Justin! We really appreciate you and all that you do." – Justin’s Mom

✉"U are a very important part of Noah's growth and development and he has come such a long way since working with u." – Noah’s Dad

✉"Thanks so much for working with me to perfect my speech, and for all of the love and caring!"
- Sophia

✉"I wanted to say thank you for the time you spent with my mother and me. You provided me with reinforcement for some practices my son's therapists have directed us on as well as some new areas to address. We are following your suggestions. Thank you again." – Susan’s Mom

✉"Thank you for being a wonderful therapist! We have noticed a difference in Noam's speech since he has started working with you! We are so pleased with his progress!" – Noam’s Mom

✉"Thank you for all you have done for us, and Brooklyn. You're awesome!" – Brooklyn’s Dad


   
    

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Get in Touch!

Please call us at (954) 401-4525 to make an appointment.
You may also email us at julieslp@saywhatboca.com.